23rd September 2012
ONLY 5 PLACES LEFT!
And Bring a Friend for FREE!
Willow Pond Reception Centre
A very special One day Single's Tantra Retreat to experience the foundation teachings of Tantra.
This informative and unique Retreat was designed for men and women, single or in a relationship, to explore Tantra from a personal perspective whilst at the same time taking time out from the day to day fast pace of our busy lives. Held at the magnificent Willow Pond Reception Centre surrounded by beautiful and tranquil Zen Gardens, this is a sacred and fun space to meet, mingle and intergrate with like minded people.
During this unique retreat you will be guided through an empowering spiritual journey of mastering and directing your own sexual energy through the practice of Tantra. Various sessions and teachings will be conducted by Cathy Wood in this ancient and sacred art and how it can impact your life today.
'I look forward to meeting you at this special retreat. Om Shanti Cathy'
- WHEN: 23rd September 2012
- WHERE: Willow Pond Reception Centre, 459 Nicholson Road Canningvale (20 mins from Perth city)
- TIME: Sunday 9.00am to 5.30pm
- COST: $250.00
- INCLUDES: Morning tea, lunch in the beautiful gardens, tantra gift and extensive tantra manual)
SPECIAL: Pay for one and bring a friend for free!!!!
- A $50.00 non refundable deposit is required per person.
- The Balance is payable on or before the 20th September 2012.
- Minimum number of 10 people required. Maximum 35 people.
- Speakers may be subject to change at the discretion of The Sanctuary of Tantra.
- The Sanctuary of Tantra reserves the right to cancel the retreat if sufficient numbers are not received. Retreat fees/deposits are exchangeable for future retreats, workshops or sessions.
Should you be unable to attend, a substitute participant is always welcome.
No refunds will be given if cancellation is received within 7 days of the event unless a substitute attendee can be found (A waiting list will be kept for this purpose). In this event the deposit is non refundable.
Retreat fees/deposits are exchangeable for future retreats, workshops or sessions.
The Sanctuary of Tantra is committed to providing a professional and confidential Tantra Retreat. Your privacy is important to us therefore no personal information of any kind or email addresses will ever be forwarded or shared with a third party except if required by law.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no nudity or intrusiveness at any time during this retreat. Clothes are kept on and respectfulness of others boundaries is required within the retreat at all times.
To book and learn more:Book on line Email: [email protected]
What to expect:
Tantra is an ancient art of blending sexuality with spirituality empowering the body mind and spirit through sexual energy. Tantra starts with knowing and healing thyself and then can be integrated into creating a beautiful, harmonious relationship that connects two people emotionally, physically and spiritually. Sex becomes making love, pleasure becomes ecstasy. The history of Tantra dates back over 10,000 years and the teachings are global, people from all walks of life, religions and nationalities practice Tantra.
Some of the Benefits and Skills covered in this retreat:
- The History of Tantra
- Pranayama (Breath control for expanding and cultivating sexual energy)
- The Chakra System and their role in lovemaking
- Microcosmic Orbit
- Nadhi Shodana (Pranayama)
- Santi (Spiritual Peace) and Grounding
- The understanding of "chi", "ching" and "Jing"
- Shiva/Shakti (Fixed and Static Energies)
- Learning to receive pleasure
- Learning to give pleasure and
- Learning to surrender to the moment
- The art of communication - expressing how you want to be loved
- Healing Sexual Blocks
- Tantric Journalling
- Build the confidence to express your inner sexual desires
- Build the confidence to express how you want to be loved
- Become open to greater states of spiritual and physical sexual pleasure
- Temenos (creating sacred space)
- Awakening the goddess within (Shakti energy) - for women taught separately
- Mula Bandha (Techniques for strong erection strength and control)
- Auparishtaka (The art of oral sex)
- Ovarian Palace Breathing (for women)
- Testicular Breathing (for men taught separately)
- The History of Yab Yum (Kalia Asana sexual positions)
- Tantric Massage - An Mo