ONLINE TANTRA TRAINING with AITT (The Australian Institute of Tantra Training)
Internationally Accredited Tantra Training Modules
MODULE 1 - Accredited Certificate in Tantra and Esoteric Philosophy
MODULE 2 - Accredited Certificate in An Mo Tantric Massage
(Both Modules are combined in this Online Training Course)
Tantra is one of the oldest healing practices in the world. It means to “weave” weaving the form (the body) with higher consciousness (the soul). The practice of Tantra is duality to unity which lifts humanity one step up from the animal kingdom, the basic primal desire nature and into the heart of the Divine.
The word “Tantra” has been used with much misunderstanding in society today that many have been misled by the glamour and perception that Tantra is just about physical pleasure based in the lower centres (chakras) when in actual fact the true path of Tantra is Sadhana, a journey of discarding the layers of the lower personality nature through a deep inner soul searching journey that goes way and beyond the confines of just the form (the body - involution).
Tantra is a science of evolution, unlocking and decoding life’s many mysteries and discovering the mystery of self, self-realization, self-knowledge and self-love. When self-love is awakened, we recognize this as unconditional love in others, our community, humanity and the soul.
"True Tantra is a system of duality to unity. Of liberation from the human kingdom and a passageway into the Divine"
Why train with AITT:
- We have been officially operating since 2006
- We are a Platinum Approved Training Provider with IICT (International Institute of Complimentary Therapists) and a Silver Ambassador Member with IICT
- We can prove and verify 18 years of study and hands on experience teaching in all fields of Tantra right through from Pleasure to Tantric Massage and Esoteric Wisdom
- We have over 62,000 followers on face book, one of the largest Tantra following's in Australia and New Zealand
- Our training classes adhere to strict and professional boundaries and AITT's (The Australian Institute of Tantra Training) Training Code of Conduct
What you will learn:
- The philosophy and a general overview of Eastern and Western Tantra brief description of the meaning of Esoteric Teachings (Mystery teachings of the East)
- What is soul consciousness and what is the personality nature?
- What is glamour on the spiritual path?
- How to achieve stillness and live a life of Shanti (spiritual peace)
- Masculine YANG Shiva and Feminine YIN Shakti - meanings, concepts and energy
- Ritual – Mantra – Mudra
- The Stages of Psychic Growth
- Pranayama – Concentration and Meditation
- What is Sexual Energy and how to cultivate to higher consciousness
- A brief summary of the Sanskrit Chakra System and their role in Tantra and Healing
- Communication skills to assist and empower you in every area of your life
- Yoni and Lingam Sensual Massage Demonstrations on props
- Tantra Exercises for Men
- Tantra Exercises for Women
- Tantric An Mo Massage – Theory and Practical
The Online Accredited Training consists of:
- 3 x 1.5 hours group Zoom Webinars (7 hours total webinar tuition)
- 1 hour final group chat - questions and answers
- A private one on one zoom or phone session (1.5 hours) with Catherine Wood – Founder of AITT
- One written assignment
- Accredited Module 1 Manual (147 Pages of Content)
- Accredited Module 2 Manual (15 Pages of Content)
- Over three hours of in-depth video content – 17 Individual Tantra Exercises, Techniques and Meditations plus thorough instruction on how to perform the An Mo Massage
- Massage Chart
- Five recorded meditation classes
- Three Tantra Audio Programs for Women, Men and the Tantric Massage
- Two Internationally Recognized Accredited Certificates
Investment: $597 ($297 Non-Refundable Deposit)
***Study at your own pace. There is no time limit to finish this training***
There are four modules in this training program to qualify for the Diploma in Tantric Studies. It is compulsory to attend Modules 3 and 4 in person.
Module 3 - Tantra Practitioner Training
Module 4 - Diploma in Tantra
Please click here for further information
After the completion of the group webinars, learning and studying the video exercises and techniques, completion of your finished assignment and your final private zoom or phone session (where you will be tested on the video content) has been completed, you will receive your Accredited Certificates.
Webinar Group Training Dates (via Zoom WST):
- Sunday the 26th April 9am - 10.30am
- Saturday the 2nd May 9am - 10.30am
- Sunday the 3rd May 9am - 10.30am
- Saturday the 9th May 9am - 10.00am (Final Group Chat: Questions and Answers)
- Your private session will be organised individually
Please note: If you are unable to make the allocated webinar times, the recordings will be sent to you.
What you will need:
- A computer, IPad or Mobile Phone (download Zoom.us)
- Journal and Pen
- Allocated time to study that is quiet and where you will not be disturbed
- For the massage component - A partner, friend, family member who you can practice on (due to the Covid-19 recommendations with regards to social-distancing, this ideally would be someone at home).
- Massage table or you can use a bed or futon on the floor
- Yoga Mat and Cushion