Women's Intermediate Tantra Workshop
"Deepen your spiritual journey with the secrets of the divine feminine"
This workshop is a MUST for any woman on the path to spiritual awakening through the power and presence of the Goddess Shakti, encouraging every woman to live their life as Sensual, Succulent and Powerful Women!
WHEN: SATURDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER - ONLY 6 PLACES LEFT!
TIME: 10.00am to 5.00pm
WHERE: THE SANCTUARY 120 Victoria Road, Wattle Grove,
COST: $150 (Includes Tantra Manual and Handouts, Lunch and Afternoon Tea)
- WHAT TO BRING: Cushion or pillow, yoga mat or blanket, socks, pen, water (please wear comfy clothing)
- Please note: To register you must have attended the Woman's Beginners Tantra Workshop
Facilitated by Cathy Wood and Susan Holtmeulen.
DON'T MISS THIS AMAZING EMPOWERING WORKSHOP - LAST INTERMEDIATE WORKSHOP FOR 2010!
To register your place please email [email protected]
What you will learn and experience in this workshop:
- SACRED CIRCLE
- Creating a safe container (Temenos - a sacred place for learning and knowledge without judgement)
- The bond we share as women, BLOOD & BLEEDING, GODDESS ENERGY.
- Sacred women's practices historical & present.
- "Sex Tips" reading.
- The value of a woman's body to assist in transcending the masculine, to meet the masculine 'Patriarchal System', stay in the feminine and co-create our future 'together'.
- Sex and energy, being aware of energetic exchange and holding.
- Sex is only a 'sin' if you are not in vibration with your own heart.
- BODY WORK
- Breath Awareness
- PC Squeeze
- Microcosmic and Macrocosmic Orbit
- Spiritual Protection
- FULL BODY PRESENCE
- Three types of tension and the effect on your body and mind
- Authentic Meditation (learning to meditate and rest in the wisdom of your body)
- INTERMEDIATE TANTRA
- The power of NO and the importance of healthy boundaries
- The Pink Pearl Chi Ball Meditation
- Breast Awareness and Care
- Ovarian Palace Breathing
- Yoni Meditation
- Yoni Health and Care
- WHITE TIGRESS - The Science of TAO
- REFLECT & JOURNAL
- What are your own sexual values?
- How do you go about making healthy choices for you?
- Which of the beautiful Goddess archetype energies are you?
- Write goals to assist in creating the sexual relationship you desire.
- Sexual quiz
- CEREMONY AND CELEBRATION
- A celebration of joy, purity, Shakti and the awakening of the SENSUAL WOMAN
Goddess Products, Books, CD, Massage Oil, Jade Eggs, Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers available for purchase on the day
Couples Tantric Massage Playshop - Last Workshop for 2010!
This workshop has been designed by the Sanctuary to give couples the opportunity to explore the ancient tantric practice of TOUCH to connect pleasure, through play letting go of sexual inhibitions and surrendering into SEXUAL FREEDOM. Tantric Massage is an erotic, sensual experience creating pleasure for pleasure's sake and learning to be totally immersed in deep states of relaxation whilst building sexual energy (peaks or waves) through the body. Tantric massage is a wonderful tool to bring more pleasure, depth and intimacy into love-making, to be used as part of foreplay or simply as a time-out experience with no expectations other than to be indulged, nurtured and loved. When we learn to surrender to pleasure, we also heal and energise and reach new heights of sensitivity to orgasmic energy. Sensual touch is one of the most beautiful experiences we can give to our beloved.
This workshop will also focus on the foundation practices of Tantra through breathing practices - to move sexual energy through the body, grounding - to become centred in the moment and strong in your core energy, heart connection- to connect physically, emotionally and spiritually in other words to really MAKE LOVE and Yab Yum (The Sexual Asana of Yin and Yang) and lastly The Karma Sutra - sexual energy positions.
- WHEN: SUNDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2010
- WHERE: The Sanctuary of Tantra, 120 Victoria Road, Wattle Grove
- TIME: 10am to 5pm
- COST: $250 per couple (all inclusive)
Includes lunch consisting of an Aphrodisiac Platter of The 'Feast of the Chakras', Tantra Massage Manual, Tantric Massage Oil and Gourmet Chocolates compliments from the Sanctuary.
Please note: There is no need to have had any prior experience in massage or tantra to participate in this workshop. Discreet screens are placed between each couple for maximum privacy.
Minimum of 5 couples required for this Workshop.
To ensure your place please book now by filling out this online form, or emailing [email protected]
"Tantra - Art of Sensual Living"
Do you know what women really want?
'An informative workshop including skills and techniques to Master your Sexuality in becoming an Extraordinary Lover'
Facilitated by Cathy Wood and Dyane Hart
After the overwelming success of the first workshop, don't miss the next one on the 3rd October. 'Do you know what women really want' is also going to Margaret River, Kalgoorlie, Darwin and Broome - Details posted soon!
Every woman has a longing, a deep desire to be truly loved, understood and sexually satisfied by her lover. It is the nature of Yin (the feminine energy) to feel, so this workshop has been designed for you to learn, enjoy, have fun and explore what women really want emotionally and sexually in a safe and confidential space. The content of this workshop has been taken from years and years of research collected from my Women's Tantra Workshops as well as the hundred's of private sessions I have shared with men. Dyane and myself are really excited and looking forward to meeting you and sharing an amazing afternoon that will be sure to not only change your life but help empower you as a man to become an extraordinary lover.
- WHEN: Sunday 3rd OCTOBER 2010
- TIME: 12pm to 5.30pm
- WHERE: The Sanctuary, 120 Victoria Road Wattle Grove
- COST: $100 per person (includes lunch, tantra manual and door prizes)
- WHAT TO BRING: Bottle of water and wear comfy clothing
Topics covered in this INTRODUCTORY Workshop:
- How Tantra can change your life
- Skills to Master Erection Strength, Control and Premature Ejaculation
- Tantric Breathing Techniques to Enhance and Increase Libido
- The Art of Extended Lovemaking (Techniques to be able to make love for hours)
- Healthy Feminine/Healthy Masculine Energies
- Big Draw Orgasm (Full Body Orgasmic Pleasure without Ejaculation)
- Women's Orgasms - Everything you should know about the 9 levels of a woman's orgasm
- Women's Ambrosia (Female Ejaculation) and Women's Anatomy
- Exploring a Woman's body - How a woman wants to be touched
- The Emotional, Spiritual and Sexual needs of a woman
- Yoni Massage (vaginal massage)
- Breast Massage
To register your place, please email [email protected] . All welcome 18 years and over. Maximum 20 participants.
Please note: All participants are fully clothed at all times during this workshop.
Tantric Expedition to the White Lion Heartland
South Africa - 20th - 29th OCTOBER 2010
"Healing Self and Healing the Great Mother (Earth)"
Please join me and in this extraordinary adventure and help celebrate my birthday in a once in a life time opportunity to join the first white lion pride reintroduced to their natural and spiritual homelands of the Greater Timbavati region. This Phenomenal Itinerary is not being offered to the general public and is only being offered to The Sanctuary of Tantra.
TIMBAVATI translated means- 'BLAZE WHERE THE STAR LIONS CAME DOWN"
Accommodation in CAMP UNICORN on the White Lions' Heartland in Timbavati, South Africa.
Rondavels sleep 16 people, with two beds in each. 4 rondavels now have en suite bathrooms. The other 1 rondavel has its own outside bathroom. The last three rondavels share 2 communal bathroom facilities.
Additional accommodation arrangements would need to be discussed.
COST: $2,428 (all inclusive 9 Days and 8 Nights, except airfare: Whitelion Experience, Accommodation, Full Catering, Game Drives, Game Walks, Expeditions, Workshops and Tantra Workshops.
Airfares: Perth direct to Johannesberg $1,839 (subject to change)
Shuttles to/from Eastgate Airport [Timbavati] to Tsau White Lion Protection centre are included. Transport to Chief Xhosa's village is also included.
9 Days and 8 Nights - Itinerary Includes:
- Unique opportunity to join the scientific monitoring team on an authentic White Lion experience for a dawn and a dusk tracking session
- Join the Royal Pride and the Akeru pride hunting or at play in their natural and spiritual homelands: the first two prides of White Lions reintroduced to their endemic habitat after nearly two decades of technical extinction in the wild.
- Game drives at Kruger National Park in open game drive vehicle and scientific monitoring vehicle.
- Animal soul Walk under the canopy of the Klaserie River. 1,2 or 3 hour walk, together with an expert Shangaan tracker, retracing animal spoor. First half of walk introduction to age-old tracking techniques and animals signs, second half in silence, animals spotted, or spoor identified, are conveyed through sign language only.
- Debriefing session and group sharing of what the group experienced.
- Gathering of the group at the Wild Fig forest for Riverside picnic brunch.
- "Sleep out" under the stars at the Lion Lookout or reeded boma.
- Afternoon workshop in open-air amphitheatre.
- Dream analysis workshop of symbols and dreams which the individuals in the group have experienced on White Lion territory.
- Romantic 'sun-downers' overlooking Drakensburg Mountains.
- Afternoon and evening expedition to Chief (Hosi) Khosa's village. Includes traditional dinner, Shangaan warrior dancing and drumming experience. Excludes gratuity for Traditional Medicine Women (Sangomas) from Maria's Khosa's family, who may be requested to provide bone divination. White Lion Trust will provide vehicles for transportation to the Village at no additional charge, which is 1 hours drive away.
- Journey in psychological and physical wellness. Workshop exploring the connection between Emoto's theories of water and the healing powers of the White Lions activating the Nile golden ley-line.
- River of Gold: Additional day's outing from White Lion heartland to the source of the Blyde River high in the 'tail' of the nearby Drakensburg Mountains - a source of pure joy and gold enlightenment (Blyde meaning 'joy' in Afrikaans).
- White Lion Genetics and the Search for the Genetic Marker - Informal presentation by Jason Turner on the quest for the Genetic Marker. Jason Turner is the lion ecologist heading up the White Lion reintroduction, and his talk with venture into the scientific and genetic significance of this endangered phenotype of Panthera leo, which the Global White Lion Protection Trust is urgently striving to have listed for CITES protection.
- The Mystery of the White Lions and the Riddle of the Sphinx - Presentation by Linda Tucker charting the Ancient Egyptian links between the White Lion land in the South and the Great sphinx of Gisa due North on the Nile Meridian.
- Documentary feature on the Global White Lion Protection Trust's efforts to save the White Lions from extinction, which reveals the extraordinary cultural legacy of myths and oral tradition surrounding these legendary beasts.
- Making the Lion-Unicorn connection. Journey due south of Timbavati to the Barberton Mountainlands, where first gold and first life was discovered. There to meet the wild horses of Kaapse Hoop. Minimum number of days: 2 days.
- Days outing to commune with the elephants, great matriarchal beings holding Mother Earth's ley-lines in balance
- Tantra Workshops with Cathy Wood - Sanctuary of Tantra
Please contact Cathy [email protected] for further information and bookings.